WELCOME TO OUR MATH TIP INFO BLOG

For more info about us, visit our Business Facebook. page




Tuesday, April 17, 2012

THE ART OF PRE LEARNING A COLLEGE CLASS

Many of my students in the past years, before they came to me for tutoring, were discouraged because Math had been such a drudgery and they just could not seem to keep up with the pace of a college class.  They would not do well and would have to repeat the class.  Not only is that time consuming, depressing, but also expensive.  I always tell my students, if you are not in a hurry, please take the time to pre-learn or be pre-tutored the class BEFORE you sign up for it.  Being pre-tutored allows the student to absorb the material IN THEIR OWN TIME AT THEIR OWN SPEED.  They end up learning more and actually liking Math.  So if this is your vicious circle, consider pre-learning.  If you are reading this and you do not live in SC and cannot find a tutor in your area, see my links posted on this blog to my Bonanza store and Math Tutoring Website where you can access my Math Videos 24/7 or order hard copy Math DVDS.

2 comments:

  1. Math is one of the subjects that I struggled with as well. When I was in college I used to stay up until after midnight trying to practice my math problems. I never heard of being pre-tutored! If I would have known about that I would have invested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment regarding my article on PRETUTORING. I just found your comment, sorry I didnt see it before. Yes getting ahead is a great way to have a much better year. In college, it has helped many students from retaking a class over and over and over again. If I can be of any help to you, remember we tutor via webcam now at: http://mathscidi2014.class.do/

    ReplyDelete